Based on my comments on the state of green lasers, a recent Microvision 8-K and blog talking about “false soothsayers” talking about green lasers, I am getting a lot of questions about laser beam steering/scanning (also known as laser flying spot scanning and several other names. I’m going to try and start this page for answering those questions rather than having them mixed up into all the various comments on the blog.
- Magic Leap’s CEO Rony Abovitz Responds KGOnTech And Dodges Questions
- Made #1 on Hacker News – Website Problems Hopefully Resolved
- “The Magic Leap One Experience” (Part 2, ML1’s Terrible View of the Real World)
- “The Magic Leap One Experience” (Part 1, View Simulator Build)
- Karl Guttag Interview Parts 2 and 3 On The AR Show Podcast